The Spring Advantage Connect Scholarship covers a portion of tuition and registration fees for current CNM students. _Students will need to set up a payment plan to hold their courses. _Students must also complete all required questions on application. The Advantage Scholarship is renewable every semester. Applicants are encouraged to complete a FAFSA, and have set up a $50 payment plan.
APPLICATIONS ARE REVIEWED THE FIRST WEEK OF THE SPRING TERM 01/08/2024-01/12/2024
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you currently have a payment plan set up?
- Information regarding your extenuating circumstances and Financial Aid.
- Do you have an extenuating circumstance preventing you from receiving Financial Aid and/or paying for your courses?
- If yes, please explain below.
- Financial Aid Status
- Are you currently receiving Financial Aid? If no, please explain below.
- If no, please explain below.
- Are you a CNM full time or part time employee or CNM Employee dependent?